Crystal St. John, LMFT
Therapist & Certified Coach
“You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.” - Kody Keplinger
To support healing and outcomes of change Crystal believes therapy works in collaboration with her clients, to support their specific needs and to offer hope & growth. Her style and approach is holistic and she values one’s own individual story(s) and experience(s).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Eating Disorders
MENTAL HEALTH + WELLNESS RESOURCES
(MY FAVORITE RECOMMENDATIONS)
"Attached" by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
"Loving Bravely" by Alexandra Solomon
"The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz
Crystal St. John has worked with individuals, couples, teens, family and women’s issues for the past decade. She has a wide range of experience which includes: specific experience in therapy work with healing of relational issues, anxiety, depression, body image issues, eating disorders, exercise addictions & aversions, trauma and women’s issues including family transitions & planning as well as perinatal care & maternal wellness, trauma and PTSD.
Crystal believes therapy works in collaboration with her clients, to support their specific needs and to offer hope & growth. Her style and approach is holistic and she values one’s own individual story(s) and experience(s).
- Bachelors of Science in Clinical Psychology, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Psychology, Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy, Azusa Pacific University
- AFPA Certified Personal Trainer & Postpartum Wellness
- Licensed Body Positive Facilitator
- Certified Restoration Therapy Level II
- EMDR Trained
- PSI - PostPartum Support International