HELLO THERE, NICE TO SEE YOU!
I am a strong client advocate. I encourage a team approach with clients as fellow human beings and the most important member of the team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- PTSD/Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorder and other serious mental illness
Brooks Oglesby-Junk has over 30 years of experience in a variety of mental health treatment settings. She is dual ANCC Board certified as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and an Adult Nurse Practitioner. She served as Captain and flight nurse in the US Air Force and is a Desert Storm veteran. Her passion is in treating clients with respect and practicing active listening. She has considerable expertise in the treatment of PTSD, other anxiety disorders and treatment resistant depression and is well qualified in the treatment of all psychiatric conditions. Her goal for each client is to provide the tools they need to reach their highest level of wellness.
Brooks Oglesby-Junk has over 30 years of experience in a variety of mental health treatment settings.
- MUSC College of Nursing, BSN
- MUSC College of Nursing, MSN
- Best In Nursing Award of Excellence/ Affiliate Member
- APN Award Poster Presentation “PTSD in Primary Care”
- Achieve Medical Center
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing